(I wear them all winter, but) Spring is a perfect time to bust out the rainboots! I love these red Steve Madden rainboots I got a while back. I think what makes them special is the details; buckles and a zipper down the back. I especially like to pair my rainboots with a leather jacket, and anything from leggings to ripped jeans. Check out one of my older look posts here, wearing matte black rainboots with leather leggings.
I’m not sure when it happened, but rainboots have become a must-have in every girl’s closet. I personally became obsessed with finding the perfect pair of red rainboots after I saw that scene in Mr and Mrs. Smith, where Angelina is standing outside in a men’s white button up and red rainboots after their house blows up – I just thought it was perfection.
You can actually find nice rainboots a lot of places if you keep your eye out for them (I’ve seen cute ones at Target and JoeFresh) but Hunter is one of the most popular and they make rainboots in some amazing colours! Here are a few of my favorite rainboots for you to check out:
1. Steve Madden 'Litening' Rainboots - similar to the ones I'm wearing but zipper on the side
2. Hunter Original 'Nightfall' Rainboots - such a cool print
3. Hunter Original Tall Gloss Rainboots in ‘Blue Lily’ - my favorite colour!
4. Hunter x Rag&Bone Rainboots - great collaboration between these two brands
5. Burberry ‘Holloway’ Rainboots - rainboots with the signature Burberry check, but still subtle - love these!
Hope everyone is having an amazing long weekend!